Tuesday, June 21, 2016

National No-Headlamp Day


 By Steve
seems familiar

Yesterday, my headlamp was stolen as I stashed it behind a rock up Adam's Canyon.  It was there about 30 minutes at 5:00am.  There are shady people in the mountains folks.   At any rate, my headlamp was stolen.  But the good news is that I'm pretty sure that because this was a leap year, we have one day with more sunlight than all the other days, which happens to be yesterday.   See... I'm being looked over.  So, a day late, we celebrated my stolen headlamp.

At any rate.  To celebrate National Ain't Got A Headlamp day, Matt Ricks and I took a jaunt to the church to do some summer solstice soul searching.  Unfortunately, the church had been overrun by lepers.  But after singing a gorgeous soulless solace solstice chorus about the good view on Grandview, we departed, having returned better men.

Chris' summer home

No comments:

Post a Comment